How to make Meat Pie with Stove
Stove Top Meat Pie:
Meat Pie maybe a yummy snack readily found on street corners, eateries, and even parties. This delicious snack is often enjoyed reception because it is extremely easy to organize.
When you bite into the flour; your taste buds are stimulated by the appealing taste of seasoned meat lying inside this treat-meat pie.
Does this wheat version provide a touch healthier variation to the pie s I grew up with? Try these whole wheat Meat pie recipes. These pies have an upscale nutty flavor. they’re irresistibly delicious with an upscale and tender crust.
Nigerian pie is one of Nigeria’s popular snack and it’s loved by all. The buttery shortcrust pastry is crammed with mincemeat cooked in rich flavor. it’s delicious and you won’t be ready to stop at one. does one want to find out the way to make an ideal meat pie? this recipe is for you.
• Minced meat
• Chopped carrots
• Chopped Irish potatoes
• Seasoning cube
- Heat up the oil. Add the minced meat and onions to the oil. Ensure to fry the minced meat properly.
- Boil the minced meat with seasoning cube for about 10 minutes. Add the chopped carrots and Irish potatoes to the pot then leave it to boil alongside the meat.
- Add water to the flour, leaven, butter and blend properly.
- Knead the dough then place the dough on a flat surface. Use a kitchen utensil to flatten the dough.
- Add the pie filling inside the dough then close it up. you’ll use a fork to press the sides of the flour when closing it up. make sure you paint the sides of the dough with egg so it doesn’t reopen while baking.
- Paint the whole pie with the egg so as to realize that rich brown color. Grease the pan then put your pie on the baking pan.
- Bake the pie for a minimum of 30-40 minutes until it’s a rich brown.
Bite and luxuriate in the taste of the pie.